• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why are all of my end users being signed-out?

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few weeks ago a client of mine reached out saying that Adobe has logged her out of her creative cloud and that she needs the password to sign in. Not a big deal, I enter in her new password and she is in. Over the course of the next few days including today, I get call after call from each user saying that they are being logged out and that they need the password to sign in. Now I don't mind typing in passwords all day but is there a reason why all of my end-users from different companies are being signed out?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure why they don't already have their passwords...? That would be what Adobe expects, I expect. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Matthew23963697vv71 wrote:

I get call after call from each user saying that they are being logged out and that they need the password to sign in.

Do your end-users each have their own accounts? If so, they should sign in with their own Adobe ID and password and you should not be involved. 

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines