• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I edit with paid Adobe now????

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used the paid adobe for several years. I can't edit documents or delete and add pages anymore- it is not even an option. Is anyone else having this problem and how did you fix it? The editing feature is the feature I use the most and the subscription is expensive. Dissapointed for sure!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2023 Aug 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Carmen318740519z70 

Sorry for the delay.

We checked your Adobe account but couldn't find any paid product. To use the Edit, Delete, or Add Pages feature, you must have Adobe Acrobat Pro or standard, a paid product/subscription. 

The editing feature has never been available with the free version. 

Please confirm if you have had Adobe Acrobat paid product in the past or if you have been using the freeware Acrobat Reader.

Or there's likely a chance that you have your Acrobat registered under a different email address and signed in using a incorrect email (where you do not have any product registered)

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2023 Aug 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As of maybe 2 weeks ago Adobe is no longer my preferred PDF mechanism. Nobody can open them and it won't let me revert them any other program. I've had a subscription for years and now none of what I need works. And all without my permissio nor notice. I am loosing business...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines