• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I see my cloud PDFs in CC Desktop..or anywhere for that matter??

Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a brand new Adobe CC user, I confess I'm confused.

I tried saving a test Adobe Acrobat PDF to my cloud storage, expecting it to be saved in the same "cloud" in which I've created folders to hold PS and ID files.  For some reason this isn't the case - my saved PDF isn't available anywhere - not in CC Desktop, not in C:\Users\[your name]\Creative Cloud Files - nowhere!'

I can still work with it in Acrobat, but for some reason saving it in the "cloud" means some nebulous, mysterious place I can't access outside Acrobat.  It's been enough of a struggle spending a LOT of time finding out which apps don't yet save to the Cloud like others, but I find this needlessly complex and confusing when I expected a uniform space (e.g. OneDrive) which held all my Acrobat files (as well as those of my other CC apps).

Am I missing something?  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thank you!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

You can access the documents in a web browser:

https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can access the documents in a web browser:

https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Bernd Alheit, I'm still confused as to why Adobe doesn't centralize all of this in the standard Cloud interface (and if there are reasons for this I'd be interested in hearing them), but this link definitely helps. Thank you for this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines