Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why does it write the wrong info for documents when they're signed

New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

aglasband_0-1620517393849.png

I'm not affiliated with Keller Williams, although I was YEARS ago when I purchased Adobe Sign services. I've adjusted my profile and settings yet when someone signs a document it still states it's between Keller williams and that person. What can I do to change that?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like you're using a template that the producer of this form created back then, and it also seems like they already added the recipients' signature blocks.

I am not sure if you will have any luck trying to use a different electronic signature since the creator of the form associated your previous email address to this signature.

Are you able to create a new signature when you click on it, or does it gives you any additional options to choose from in a context menu if you right-click on that block?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your time and answer. I USED to work at KW and purchased this program then. I DID make my own signature and initials which I could delete and redo. The issue is that when OTHER people sign I prefer it not be between KW and them, rather, be between myself and them, or the organization I choose. Is that possible and if so, what is the best way to do that? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You  may need to create a new contract and when you send it use a different email address  that is not associated with KW (if you haven't done so already).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines