• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does my iPhone app Acrobat Pro/Adobe Reader stop letting me send PDF to Outlook?

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just about fed up with Adobe. I frickin loved this thing, had NO PROBLEMS up until about a month or two ago when it started malfunctioning on my iPhone. Works perfectly fine on my desktop. One day I was on my phone and I randomly got booted out of my Adobe app. Made me sign back in... which was weird. Signed back in and then it would no longer allow me to open PDF files then attach them to an Outlook email, which it used to ALWAYS allow me to do. The only way around it is to delete the Outlook app and reinstall it once or twice a week - then it will work properly again for a few days, until I have to reinstall outlook again. It's getting very old. Can't get ANY help from Adobe customer service, as they don't have a customer service phone# for my app... very frustrating. I've tried the online rep chats and each time, they tell me that I don't have the "pro" account basically, so I need to spend more money and upgrade in order to send PDFs over my phone, then they disconnect and send me to sales. If that's the case, why have I been able to do this the whole time? For years, with no problems... No error page pops up or anything, when I click "Share To" all of my app options pop up, I click the Outlook icon and it just keeps loading, doesn't do anything. All of my apps are fully up to date so I have no idea what the problem is but I am so very frustrated. Yes, I've tried deleting and reinstalling my Adobe app, which doesn't help. Only helpful thing is deleting my outlook app and reinstalling it - but as mentioned, this only holds up for a few days, then it acts up again. Please help!

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jacqueline,

I'm sorry about your problems, but it really helps, when you structure your request. It is also good practice to share technical information, like your phone version, OS version, Application version.

As of my understanding from that sharing button, the iOS does the hard work of sending over the data from one application to another. To isolate the problem, use the send feature on a different application or send your PDF file from Acrobat to a different application, just to test what works.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines