• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does nothing Adobe make work properly anymore

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2024 Jun 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The current version of Acrobat Pro (I don't give a rat's ass about its "correct" name) does NOT work properly. It never has worked properly since it went to the "eternal milk money out of me monthly license fee" model It's the same as all the other (another "bad" word, let's see if the dumbass AI speaks Spanish) mierda run by Milleneals for which the worker bees are ADHD idiot GenZs. It doesn't print reliably (come on, it is supposed to be a "universal" document format engine). Every time the (another bad word, so we will switch to Spanish to Eff up the stupid "AI") pendejo children at Adobe update it, it tries to shove a new ADHD interface down my throat. Honestly, it's like the rest of the US (despite many of the child (another "bad word," so lets switch langeages again to eff up the dumb aI - pendejos working on it being outside the US)... NOTHING DUCKING (the pc pendejos at Adobe told me I used a "bad word..." so DUCK THEM) WORKS SINCE THE CHILDREN TOOK OVER. I will be dead in 20 years and these (another bad word, so we will switch to Spanish to Eff up the stupid "AI") pendejos will have to live with their shitting in their cornflakes for generations. Bad of me. DUCK Them!

TOPICS
Modern Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2024 Jun 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, what is your question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines