Why Is my activated TrueType Font (Raleway Medium) missing In Adobe Acrobat? And is auto-converted

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm a beginner/end user of Adobe Acrobat. I have created a presentation in PPT using Raleway Medium font. But when I export my PPT presentation to Acrobat PDF the Raleway Medium font is auto-converted to Raleway Thin (and is extremely difficult to read). 

How do I correct this?

See screenshots attached. I have already downloaded the Raleway font family to Windows/Fonts folder. And I activated the entire Raleway font family in Adobe Fonts. But for some reason Raleway Medium does not show up in Acrobat's font folder. Only Raleway Thin which is the font Acrobat auto-converts my presentaiton to. 

Adobe Screenshot_Raleway Fonts Missing_Auto Changes Raleway Medium Font To Raleway Thin When Converting PPT To PDF.pngRaleway Medium Font Confirmed Activated In Adobe Fonts.pngRaleway Medium Font Confirmed In Windows Folder.png 

TOPICS
Create PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I need help. My primary font (Raleway) is missing in my Adobe Acrobat files (folder with all available TrueType fonts in my desktop-installed Acrobat).

Therefore, the missing font is autocorrected to Raleway Thin (a barely readable font) whenever I export a Powerpoint (PPT) file to a PDF format. The PDF comes out with Raleway Thin fonts which renders the PDF useless. 

How can I ensure Raleway is installed in Acrobat?

Thank you,

John

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines