• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is the new Acrobat update not clearly representing vector artwork in PDF format?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2024 Feb 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is the new Acrobat update not clearly displaying vector artwork in PDF format? It's jagged even from afar, close-up, and even at the print quality setting. It's embarrassing to send to a client. Some design has intricate angles and it looks jagged.

TOPICS
PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this on the screen, or when you print as well? 

In Acrobat's preferences, when you go to the "Page Display" category, you will find some rendering options. Does changing these make a difference in how your vector art is displayed? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2024 Mar 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karl. Sorry for my late reply. I found out that the smooth lines checkbox was checked off. I thought it was the upgrade, but it was not. Thanks for your help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2024 Mar 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad that it worked out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines