• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Willing to pay some one to make me a payroll from usa with 2021 tax deduction very simple just drop

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need a payroll calculator  I want to just put the gross amount and the software programs auto ads the year to do the tax deductions it can be a Excel sheet or have the info go to my template  they all live in diffrent state  and make different  amounts right now I go to ADP salary calculator  and fill all that info out but I don't need to look nice it's just for me to see please call me any time text  me put calculator [Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers] please I need this asap I

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not clear what you're asking... Do you want to manipulate the PDF file? Do you want to create a calculator? Something else? Please clarify.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locked this thread from 2021.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines