• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows - Entry Point Not Found

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After posting last week about abruptly experiencing issues combining multiple word files into a pdf (with no resolution), I now find myself with the Windows - Entry Point Not Found, etc. issue. I'm not using Quickbooks, I'm just trying to fill & sign and it won't let me change anything...??? I'm running Windows 10. Due to the other errors, I've uninstalled and reinstalled adobe (as well as MS office). What is going on?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

To rule out if Adobe Acrobat is solely responsible for this error, what happens if you unisntall Adobe Acrobat Pro completely?

Would the same Entry Point error manifest with other Microsoft Office programs (for example)?

Also, is Acrobat using any type of third-party cloud services (i.e. OneDrive, Sharepoint  Google Drive, Dropbox)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have done this multiple times

Lisa A. Bozdeck
Operations / Office Manager / Partner
www.EquitableMLC.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue has been discussed in another thread. Maybe the soluttion given there could apply to your situation:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/acrobat-pro-dc-entry-point-not-found/td-p/1083052... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing this solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi LisaBoz.
Is your issue resolved now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, sorry. Yes, this particular problem just went away the next day! weird. However, I still cannot combine word docs into a pdf. I have to make pdfs of each word doc first and then combine them. No problem with Excel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update. What version of Word are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Office 365. We use OneDrive with Sharepoint. This problem literally happened overnight

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did this correspond with any Microsoft updates that you applied?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines