• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wish form (for feedbag and feature requests) doesn't have a form any more…!

Contributor ,
Jul 30, 2024 Jul 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

An adobe support call centre worker just told me to use wish form to put in my critque of the new Adobe Acrobat interface (it is really a sacrific of a lot of coveniences I used daily for no gain as far as I can tell).

There is no form on the Wish form page, just a bunch of legalese… kind of sums Adobe up these days I reckon… lost in a demise of their own legalistic and penny pinching ways. 

TOPICS
Modern Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2024 Jul 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Alastair L the customer care is correct...you just have to read past the legal terms of service, but on the last line of text, 'If you are reporting a security-related problem or vulnerability involving an Adobe product, please use the Security Report form' — which takes you this page, Notifying Adobe of Security Issues which gives you a few different options. 

Problem or issue

Adobe contact or resource

How do I report:

• Issues related to your Adobe Account
  • Fraudulent use of my credit card or personal information as it relates to an Adobe product or service?

Review your account security settings at account.adobe.com/security, or chat with Adobe Customer Care.

How do I provide feedback on an Adobe product or service?

Visit the Adobe Help Center.

Where do I retrieve updates and patches for Adobe desktop or mobile products?

Reference the Adobe Security Bulletin or Advisory for your product. 

How do I report an email, website or pop-up window that falsely claims to represent Adobe?

How do I report the abuse or misuse of an Adobe product or service for malicious or illegal purposes?

Contact abuse@adobe.com.

How do I report software piracy (copying, selling, or use of software that hasn't been properly licensed)?

Visit the Adobe anti-piracy page.

How do I report a security issue in a specific Adobe product, online service or web property? 

Visit the Adobe vulnerability disclosure program on HackerOne or send a mail to psirt@adobe.com

*This email should only be utilized to report security vulnerabilities in Adobe products. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 03, 2024 Aug 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, it's badly worded IMHO. I scanned all the test and tried the other links first. It appeared to me that was for logging issues that may identifiy a secutiry flaw in an Adobe product. You need to make it explicit that this is the link 100% of visitors are looking for by seperating that sentance into its on para and rewording it to be clearer… people don't care what kind of form it is, they just want the bug logging form!

better still, why did Adobe abandon the User Voice forums to sharing bug information with Adobe **and** other users, who in some instances are more responsive than Adobe devs and customer service staff.

Finally stop hiding the local area Adobe support phone number!! I and my previous companies have been paying out on multiple CC licences and before that on indiviudal Adobe apps right back to AI 3 and PS 1 and you think it's ok to hide the telephone support number?! Given the regualarity of major bugs I've started encountering in Adobe software since you off-shored it's development and started making UI interfaces in non-macOS native code to be in common with Windows PCs I've had so many project delaying issues with your software. with client-level implications. Not good at all — hiding from your customers is a patheticly shortsighted strategy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the link for your Adobe product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just scroll down the page and you'll see the link for Acrobat/Reader: https://acrobat.uservoice.com/forums/590923-acrobat-for-windows-and-mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 03, 2024 Aug 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OMG the first page of posts on Acrobatt User Voice page is entirely spam. don't the moderate and filter it at all?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines