• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

with ACROBAT PRO DC - I can no longer set up my PDFs for Online publishing (optimize for quality)

New Here ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I can no longer set up my PDFs for 

Online publishing (optimize for quality)

Analyze and fix

2. I am receiving a brand new error message I have never seen before in my entire life:

Page size or orientation is different from page to page

I am paying $53 per month and I really expect to have an Acrobat PDF solution that allows me to 

set up my PDFs for (see attachment)

Analyze and fix

And without any problems. I have been using Adobe Acrobat XI Pro for YEARS with great success, and now,

ALL OF A SUDDEN, I have to pay an EXTRA $14.95 per MONTH to use this software.

When I signed on for my Adobe account, I had NO IDEA I would receive some kind of bait and switch.

I MUST have Online publishing optimization because I create DIGITAL/ONLINE PDFs for a living. I do not think I should ALL OF A SUDDEN have to pay an EXTRA $14.95 per month for an Acrobat solution for the aforementioned.

Can you please either fix or add the ability for me to set up my PDFs for:

Analyze and fix

Or allow me to have access to the always excellent Adobe Acrobat XI Pro?

Also, I have just updated and tried again and the same problems persist.

Thank you.

Matt

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding screen shots.

ERROR MESSAGE - page size is different.jpgNOT THERE-Online pub-Analyze and fix.jpgONLINE PUB - ANALYZE N FIX.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The feature is available in Adobe Acrobat DC Pro:

Bild1.jpg

May be that it is not available at Essentials.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the Preflight Profile in question from Acrobat XI. You can simply import it into your current version (although it should still be there, as mentioned).

PS. I couldn't update it as a ".kfp" file so I renamed it to ".txt". Rename it back after downloading and before importing it into Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PPS. The upload feature seems to be broken. You can get it here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LRV5CmpA3X-dcw9aS8OdS4Ve_Ys1-l--/view?usp=sharing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's look at this payment first. You say you are paying $53 a month. You don't say for what but I'll assume it is Creative Cloud All Apps. 

Now you say you need to pay an extra $14.95 a month. But for what? The All Apps subscription includes Acrobat Pro DC. What is saying you need to pay more?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines