• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Word to PDF batch conversion

Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ! I´m trying to convert multiples documents of WORD (DOC and DOCX) to multiples PDF documents using the internal tool of Adobe Acrobat, but I´m having error messages like "the application that generated this document does not support drag-and-drop printing". Does anynoe know what is this ? It started to happen after updates of Adobe Acrobat and Office. Thanks !

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you converting the documents? Are you running software that remote controls Acrobat? Are you just selecting a number of documents in Acrobat and then select to convert? Are you using an Action? Without knowing how exactly you are doing this, it's impossible to figure out what's going on. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi !!! I open the Adobe Acrobat to use the option/tool "Create multiple PDF files". After, I select "Add Files" and the folder with the Word files. I select the files. press OK twice and receive the message ...  Thanks !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines