• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Would Like to Use Different From Email Address on Docs Sent for Signature

Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2022 Jan 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I send a document to a client for a signature, in the body of the email it shows the "From" email address as the address that I used to create my Adobe account.  I don't want my clients seeing that address.  I want them to see an address that I use for my business.  Surely something that basic and obvious is possible, but I've looked everywhere in my account and Adobe Send options and I can't find it.  Can someone tell me how to change the email address that my client sees?

TOPICS
How to , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

Thank you for reaching out.

As you wish to change the email address that shows on your Adobe Sign account, you will need to change the email address for your Adobe account. Also, please ensure that the new email address (that you would like to use) is not already registered for an Adobe Sign account. 

You may share the new email address with us via Private message and we can check if the email address is free to use or not. To initiate a private message, you may use the envelope icon provided at the top right corner of the community page.

To change your Adobe ID, please use the steps as suggested in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/create-update-adobe-id.html

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, whatever my Adobe account email address is, is what my clients will see when I send them an agreement to sign.  That's pretty poor on Adobe's part for not letting me to show a different address to clients than what I use for my Adobe account.  However, I was able to affect a work-around by changing my Adobe account email address to one that also works for my clients to see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anything changed regarding this issue? Can I send e-sign PDFs from a different email address than my Adobe ID? If that is still the case, I will unfortunately need to switch to a different software. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, nothing has changed.  When you send a document out for a signature, there is no choice but for the signee to see your Adobe account email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2022 Sep 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frankly the fact that is not a feature is pretty {insert whatever words you like here}. Sending from multiple emails is necessary for a small business. Docs from HR, AR,AP would all have different senders, and in this scenario an owner wearing 3 hats would be required to have 3 Adobe licenses?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frankly the fact that is not a feature is pretty {insert whatever words you like here}. Sending from multiple emails is necessary for a small business. Docs from HR, AR,AP would all have different senders, and in this scenario an owner wearing 3 hats would be required to have 3 Adobe licenses?

By @Frustrated User 7857984

I'm having the same issue. I have a few different businesses that I do various things for. When I send forms for signature, I want my email to show the company I am sending from. It's frustrating that Adobe does not let you choose from a list of different emails to send from like your Apple IPhone would let you do. When I send an email, I can select which address of mine I want to send it from. Why can't I do that with Adobe sign?! Lame >:|

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently having the same issue and I thought the only work around was to create a free trial account for adobe sign using the email I want to send my doc from, but now the free trial is saying I can only send three emails at a time via the Bulk Send option. It is completely ridiculous. Please say there is some sort of work around on this, I have multiple clients I work for and I need to be able to send docs from different email addresses!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why we pay a lot of money all months and we don't receive a simple service like to add an additional account to use when we are working with Adobe Sign. It's so simple like selecting if we want to use the first account, the second account, the third account. Let's work guys, it's very very bad Adobe listening the customers needs .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just replying to add that our firm would also like the ability to manage the contact email address displayed when e-signature requests are sent. We have a 7 person team, 3 member who may send agreements and 1 member who processes signed agreements. All of our team member have their own email and Adobe account but all client correspondence goes to a shared inbox. It would make sense for us to be able to manage the display email address for agreements sent by anyone on our team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue here. surely this feature can be added....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2023 Jun 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't seen any updates.  I'm guessing there is still no reolution to this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2023 Jun 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not seen any updates or support responses on this. My solution was to have an additional account strictly for sending agreements. So, all agreements are sent through the web app on the shared account. Our users sign into their specific account on the desktop application for editing and comments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2023 Nov 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This additional account you created ... did you have to pay for it? Or is it possible to create a free account just to use Adobe Acrobat Pro for use on the web app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2023 Dec 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are paying for an additional Adobe subscription that is assigned to a shared email. I did not find a free option for this solutions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2023 Dec 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree that should be a simple fix but evidently its not

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2024 Jan 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anything has been change about this? Not making sense that we can't choose the email where we nee to collect diferent forms and sign. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2024 Jan 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately no change has been made. I just sent a .pdf for e-siganture yesterday and couldn't find anywhere to change my email address. I hope this is something that Adobe addresses soon ... very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've found this thread with exactly the same frustration as all the other commenters.  I have 5 companies and pay for my team to have adobe but without being able to authorise other email addresses as the from address it creates confusion and cyber security issues for customers of respective companies as well as fragmented data control.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines