• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

yet another survey, same resp. pls find my work and stop making me do your work.

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your customer service is terrible; most pros in my line of work prefer canva bc of its ease of use and generally more on-trend templates. but, bc I use Acrobat I like my tools to be compatible. I honestly lost faith in your behemoth of co when your agent gave me terrible advice to cancel the redundancy of charges on my billing by canceling the account that has 2 years of my work, but not alerting me to this. I would have tried to find a better cost-cutting soln, but I did not know. some of your agents have tried to help over weeks, but the soln is I do my own forensic work and download each file separately into my existing acct--that is hours of work I do not have. nor di think it is proper that I hunt for my own files that your co lost. I am disappointed with Adobe overall and find that your agents are too quick to hand over a complex issue to another. that's not teamwork-- that's kicking the can down the road--it's unprofessional and unkind.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sadly, there's nothing we can do for you and there's nothing we can do about the tech support people who are, I agree, often not listening to what you're saying. I think they're listening for certain trigger words and when they hear them, they go with a customer service script which may or may not be appropriate. Or even safe.

I wish there were something we could do, but this is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the Adobe Community Professionals, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues.

I had a similar experience, although luckily I don't use the Creative Cloud or the Document  Cloud for storing my files so I didn't lose my work. What I did lose was the extremely customized preferences and plugins I use with FrameMaker. Took me hours to set that back up again, and I was mightily displeased. I actually called back and told a second agent (after waiting on hold for another couple hours) that the first agent had not made clear that he was deleting every single file and folder in the Adobe folder including the FrameMaker installation folder. I thought he was just deleting the Creative Cloud applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines