• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom value missing in top toolbar

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently the zoom value and + - for zoom is missing from my top toolbar.  This is in Adobe Acrobat DC Pro.  Can you tell me how to get them back?  I have version 21.011.20039.  I'm not referring to the Marquee or Dynamic zoom.  Just the icons in the toolbar that let me choose the zoom level or I could use the + or - to change it also. 

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carole

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Please try to repair the instlltion from the help menu (Win Only) and reboot the computer once and check.

Also try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Win or enable the root account in MAC and try using the application there and check .

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A lot of the recommendations for this fix are for PC users and/or those who do not mind multiple pages opening as tabs.

The only way I have found is to solve this issue is to change preferences to "Open documents as new tabs in the same window" under General. This is not an efficient solution for me to open multiple pages as tabs in my prepress position when comparing art files.

It forces me to use my mouse to click back and forth on the tabs, causing much more exahustion on an already taxed graphic artist hand when I had been accustomed to setting up my documents in separate pages, allowing me to use the Command and Tilde ( ~ ) keys to quickly and efficiently toggle back and forth, comparing one document to the other. (please do not suggest to separate the documents by pulling the tabs).

I use this technique in almost every other program on my computer all day long (2 browswers, Outlook, my open desktop windows, etc.) without issue.

In my opinion, this change (and quite frankly, many other annoying changes made in DC) basically dumbed down Acrobat at took some of us power users back to the stone ages!!!

PLEASE, ADOBE, CHANGE THIS HORRIBLE ISSUE!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version 22.1.20085 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates and reboot the computer once.

Also, a small video recording of the issue would be very helpful.

Also, try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Win or enable the root account in MAC and try using the application there and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines