• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2023.006.20360 64 bit keeps hanging even when i open it to look for version. uninstalled and reins

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2023 Nov 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

aDobe acrobat reader hangs all the time when opening.  hard to look at version number of reader.     i recently uninstalled and completely reinstalled reader.  all updates up to date.  repair installation did not change.   appears to be oscp. digicert.com  have hundreds of saved pdf files and they hang when I open them.    it appears it wants to access internet.   I have a adobe userid but I do not subscribe and do not use advanced features.   have to cntrl alt delete to bring up task manager and kill adobe reader

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2023 Nov 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to ask program questions in the forum for the program you are using
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2023 Nov 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I followed your link.  went to adobe acrobat reader and it returned here.   I take PDF file and print to pdf with MS and I am able to open the MS PDF version without error.    So not getting any answers and I believe i am posting in products for adobe acrobat reader.   adobe acrobate reader has been hanging like this for about a month.   uninstalled and reinstalled reader completely. looked for updates, repaired, etc.  still occurs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines