• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A FUNÇÃO PROCURA NO PDF NÃO FUNCIONA

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A função procurar em meu arquivo PDF não está funcionando bem o comando Ctrl F, aparece a seguinte mensagem:  o adobe procura uma pesquisa. Não foi encontrada nenhuma ocorrência, e as palavras estão lá no texto. Alguém pode me dar uma luz para que possa resolver esse impace, ficarei muitíssimo grato. 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , PDF forms , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem is old in Adobe Reader. I believe it is company policy not to resolve this defect. It only works fine in the paid version. Don't waste your time as I already wasted mine trying to resolve this. Therefore, better go for the competitor. Bye.

Tradução:

Esse problema é antigo no Adobe Reader. Creio que é política da empresa em não resolver este defeito. Só funciona bem na versão paga. Não perca o seu tempo como eu já perdi o meu em tentar resolver. Assim sendo, melhor ir para o concorrente. Bye.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Arnaldo5FAC @Dalmo28188691iurn 

Sorry to hear about your experience with the product. With the latest version of Reader, issues with the search function have been rectified.

Go to Acrobat> Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once (you must save all the work before restarting)

To download the patch manually, more information about this release is here: Release Notes | Adobe Acrobat, Reader

However, if you still receive the same error even after having the latest version, then please check the following details:

1- Is the document you are working with a scanned file?

2- Check in Advanced Search and select more options to see if you get the correct result:

Acrobat Reader>Edit>Advanced Search>Show more options.

AkanchhaS_0-1675193631272.png

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your guidance through item 1 of your answer. I actually found that the problem is the PDF file originated from scanning. It's not Adobe Reader's problem. Therefore, I posted a message in response to my own complaint explaining this fact. Thanks again. (Translated by Google Translator from Portuguese).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to let you know that I was completely wrong when I wrote to complain about the search not working. In fact, I've retested and found that it's only on certain files that were created from scanning that Adobe Reader's search doesn't work, but the same thing happens with other PDF readers. So the problem is with the PDF file preventing the search and not Adobe Reader. Thanks to AkanchhaS below who brought this to my attention.

Tradução: 

Gostaria de informar que eu estava completamente enganado quando escrevi reclamando da pesquisa que não funcionava. Em verdade, testei novamente e verifiquei que somente em certos arquivos que foram criados a partir de escaneamento é que a pesquisa do Adobe Reader não funciona, mas o mesmo acontece em outros leitores de PDF. Portanto, o problema está no arquivo PDF que impede a pesquisa e não do Adobe Reader. Agradeço a AkanchhaS abaixo que chamou minha atençao para esse fato.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines