• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A nice feature

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I usually read a document in four passes - one to get a global understanding, then deeper reading  - almost like I am conversing with the author, creating and follow up on action items (searching for more items, applying what I have learned, etc.) and finally reconciling with other references on the same topic I happen to read in the future. 

I want an easy way to keep track of all of this. Ideally, I envision a separate status bar for each of the phases described above. Perhaps four horizontal bars each shaded for regions where I have already done the reading. From my side, when I open a pdf, I will specify which of the above four activities I am doing and also specify that I am done with a particular page. Ultimately, I want to be able to have a snapshot of where I stand with each of the documents I am reading so it's easy to just pickup. 

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This isn't possible whit Acrobat Reader I'm afraid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines