Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

About opening PDF on NAS.

New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

My NAS requires a login account and password to enter.

截圖 2021-05-26 下午5.06.41.png

After I log in to my account with a

remote disk, I cannot open the PDF file with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

截圖 2021-05-27 上午11.23.16.png

I need to open the NAS from Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and log in with the account password to open the PDF file.

截圖 2021-05-26 下午5.06.57.png

截圖 2021-05-26 下午5.07.33.png

截圖 2021-05-26 下午5.05.53.png

Please help me.
Thank you all.

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to open the PDF from NAS and getting the error

As we can see that you are using quite an old version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC application. Please try to update the application  to the latest version 21.01.20155 and reboot the computer once and see if that helps.

Also, please try to turn off the protected mode for testing (Win Only) and see if that helps. Go to Edit > Preferences > Enhanced Security > Uncheck 'Enable Protected mode at startup' , Turn off the Protected mode and uncheck 'Enhanced Security' > Click OK and reboot the computer.
Note: Please turn on the security after testing to avoid any security risks.

You may also try to add the file and the Folder path to the white list of Adobe Acrobat reader DC  Go to Edit > Preferences > Enhanced Security > Add file and Add folder path and click OK > Reboot the computer and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines