• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access denied to some of my files

New Here ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Microsoft does not let me create pdfs, I am doing them in Small pdf but when they come back to my documents they are all in Adobe Reader cloud *I suppose. I was able to deliver it once to another email account  with no problems but now I need to share them in drop box and I tried to open them to make a file for this need and  it let me open one but  the other two went to the cloud, they are not in my files and every time it says access denied, there is an error. I did the repair thing that is recommended and it is the same.

In old days I remember Adobe reader was a free tool that let you read the pdfs, but I dont remember these atributions. Now, I have to deal with Microsoft because 365 in my case brings and error when doing the pdf, with Small pdf and  also Adobe reader! Is this normal?  What can I do? I need the files to be ready to be opened in dropbox but I need them to open for me before that. Thanks.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2024 May 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Small PDF is not an Adobe tool, and Acrobat Reader is still free.

Windows (10 and 11) come with a Microsoft virtual PDF printer, and Microsoft Office 365 lets you save documents as PDF files.

SO, please explain (with screenshots) what your problem is with Adobe tools.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines