• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access Denied with Acrobat Reader DC

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC but continue to receive an Access Denied pop-up that says "you no longer have access to this service. Please contact Adobe Customer Support if you believe this is an error. Please follow this link."

I followed the link, signed in, and the same pop-up message occurs. This may be related to my previous account email when I was employed at a large university. So, I contacted Adobe support, they gave me some suggestions and said to contact them again if the issue was not resolved (Case Number: ADB-24049455-X6D9). I tried the suggestions of clearing cache, uninstalling, reinstalling Acrobat Reader DC. Also I tried the Security (Enhanced) suggestion and if I tried to sign in while using the app (upper right hand corner, I again got the access denied pop-up.

It was not resolved, so I contacted them again and got shuffled to three different techs while trying the same solutions again. The last one gave up, told me to contact the Community, and  abruptly ended the Chat session.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?