• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Document Cloud infinite loading screen

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This started happening a day ago, when I click on the Document Cloud tab it keeps in a loading screen and never ends. I searched up for a solution and tried logging out, quit Acrobat, re-open it and re-log in but it doesn't seem to fix anything, then I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but it's the same thing. I don't really know what's wrong.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zayko

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, when you click on the Document Cloud tab it keeps in a loading screen and never ends. You have also tried logout/login and uninstall/reinstall the application with no luck.

Have you recently updated the OS or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and started experiencing this issue?

What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > ABout Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates and reboot the computer once.

Also try to repair the installation from the help menu (Win Only) and see if that works for you. Go to Help > Repair installation.

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Windows or enable the root account in Mac and try using the application there and check.

Also try to access the document cloud from the link - https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/ and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried this - both repairing installation, checking for updates, uninstall and reinstall and there is no change. The login screen starts loading, automatically exits before loading is finished, then brings itself up again and repeats until I manually close the login screeen.

I can access the document cloud from the link https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/ but when I try and access it through the app I only get an infinite loading screen or a screen saying "please login" where the button doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

This issue is already reported to our engineering team and they are working on it to find the fix. We will share the update as soon as we hear anything form them.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Team,

I am dealing with same issue, but I am using the link to use the Document Cloud platform to have our documents signed my our clients and have contacted the support mulitpal times. The issue remain the same and we have done everything possiable to resolve this issue. Any suggestions? 

Thank you,

Jay 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jay

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that. Would you mind sharing what happens when you try to sign the PDF file? Please share a small video  recording of the same for a better understanding?

Thanks.

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines