• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat keeps changing the printer

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2023 Jul 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have three different printers that I use for different things. Since my last update, acrobat has decided that whatever the last printer I used, in a different program, is the one it is now going to print from. I cannot express enough how much it distresses me every time my labler starts trying to spit out police reports hundreds of pages long. I need it to only use the printer that is set up for paper documents, and I cannot be selecting the correct printer, the only printer I want it to see at this point, every time I start a print job. Why is it doing this, and how do I make it stop. I cannot find anything in the menus. When I print PDFs from emails through my browser, this does not happen.

I am ready to find a garbage free app through my web browser, since my web browser is apparently better for this, so that this stops happening.

-very frusterated. 

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2023 Jul 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Clark311857353uwl,

Thank you for reaching out.

As the printer changes every time, please share the screen recording showing how it changes the printer. 

Are you using the Acrobat Reader or the Acrobat Pro desktop application?

Share the application and OS version number on your machine.

We will try to replicate the behavior on our end.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines