• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro & Reader Simultaneous Load

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aside from all the developers who need to have Reader installed to test files with, while simultaneously having Acrobat Pro installed to actually make the files, what about anyone who just wants both. Maybe I don't want Adobe activated on one machine but don't want to spend hours uninstalling it only to re-install later. Maybe I just like having both.

There is absolutely no good reason to block the programs from simultaneous installation. Adobe could block simultaneous use if they can't function in tandem, or have PRO default to "Reader only features" while not activated...

but right now Adobe are only ensuring I don't use Acrobat for anything.

TOPICS
Download and install , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Simon27832265j8n7 

We apologize for the delay in response.

If you have installed the 32-bit Acrobat Reader application, you will be automatically upgraded to the 64-bit version of Acrobat Reader gradually. This upgrade is silent and currently applicable to a limited number of users. 

Also, If you have installed Acrobat Reader 64-bit and you purchase an Acrobat subscription, the Acrobat Reader 64-bit application will upgrade to become a fully functional Acrobat 64-bit

application.

For more details, please refer to the following: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/about-acrobat-reader-dc-migration-to-64-bit.html 

Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines