• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Reader Constant Need to Sign-In

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Acrobat Reader on my MacBook, and at the most inopportune times and inconvenient times I get a request to have to sign into Acrobat Reader, AGAIN! How do I disable the constant need to sign-in every few days? I'll be using Acrobat Reader for a number of days in a row and then suddenly the dreaded sign-in appears again and my work is interuppted and my train of thought is interferred with. How can this constant sign-in nag be avoided and just stay signed in forever or until I sign out? 

TOPICS
Mac , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @norwinlederer ,

Hope you are doing well.

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please confirm if you are still facing the issue?
Would you mind sharing the version of the Acrobat Reader DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 21.07.20095 (Win) , 21.07.20096 (Mac) installed. Go to Help > Check for updates.

Also try to logout of the application, reboot the computer once and relogin with the same Adobe ID and see if that works for you.

We will be waiting for your response. Once we've got that information from you, we can take a closer look.

Regards
Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day,

I am still having this issue, and I have logged out of my MacBook a number times since this issue arose.

As recently as yesterday I had to approve access again by authenticating myself. Very frustrating.

The details you requested are as follows:

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for MacBook 2021.007.20099

See screen shot attached of all details.

Kind regards
Norwin

[PII removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue on both my MacBook Pro (MacBook Pro (13-inch, Early 2011)) running High Sierra, and Acrobat Reader DC Architecture: x86_64
Build: 20.6.20042.371807
AGM: 4.30.98
CoolType: 5.14.5
JP2K: 1.2.2.45402

Please help! This is very annoying as I'm often trying to open a document in a hurry and have to go through the entire authentication proceedure.

Thank you!

John Schuitemaker

(+64) 21 0200 8808

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines