• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Reader DC 2020 End of Support Date

New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I would like to kow the end of support date for Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2020. I coudn't find it in the site. I found for similar versions but I would like to know for this exactly version. Thanks!

TOPICS
Download and install , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.  Please check the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/support/programs/eol-matrix.html and see if that works.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for your answer. I saw the page in your answer but I'm not sure which is the correct end of support date because I can't find the exact name of the app. I'm looking for "Acrobat Reader DC 2020", the closest options are: "Acrobat Reader 2020" which is missing "DC" and "Acrobat Reader DC 2015" which is not 2020. Is it one of these two or is it other app name?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does you use? Acrobat Reader DC or Acrobat Reader 2020?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Acrobat Reader DC. In the page I could only find "Acrobat Reader DC 2015" End of Support, however, I know that there are new versions (2021 and 2022) that I couldn't find in the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The continuous track of Acrobat Reader DC doesn't end.

Acrobat Reader 2020 is the current version of the classic track.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the continuous or classic thread? If you don't know, what is the actual version you are using (like 2020.123.98765, all numbers important).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobre Acrobat Reader DC 2022.001.20117 and 2021.011.20039. I couldn't find end of support date for both versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is the "continuous" version of Acrobat Acrobat DC. It is NOT called "Reader DC 2020" or some other year, that's a different product. The continuous version expects the user to auto update, and this is a condition for support. There is no end in sight.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines