• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Reader DC for Mac Monterey 12.3

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi..I had upgraded fromt he Reader to Reader Dc but when i go to install the file nothing happens..I downloaded the installer and open it but after that it flashes and nothing happens..I have rebooted and tried downlaoding it on Chrome as well as safari and nothing is happening..any advice would be appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi..thank you..i ran the Acro cleaner and it removed all the files..howver i still have the same problem..when i go to open the downalord installer , i can open it but then nothing ahppesn..i dont get the permsision request to insatll a new file liek i do with every other file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The current installer for Mac is named "AcroRdrDC_2200120142_MUI". If you have something different, maybe download it again. Also: Monterey is prettty finicky about permissions on disks these days. Where did you download it to on your Mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is what comes up when im taken to the download page on Adobe."Acrobat_DC_Installer.dmg"..i downloaded it to the download folder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i downloaded the file AcroRdrDC_2200120142_MUI...that installed with no issue but again it say i need to upgrade to use the editing features that i paid for...it then downloads the file.Acrobat_DC_Installer.dmg..and this is the file..i cant get to install

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you want Reader? or actual Acrobat? They're not the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here is what i am getting..see attached

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@David24957059atxa 

Hello,

I hope you are doing well. I am sorry for your experience with installing Acrobat.

Can you try downloading the installer from the below link and then install:

Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Download | Free PDF viewer for Windows, Mac OS, Android

If the installer fails, please share the screenshot of the screen where it's stuck.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i donwloaded the intaller..see screen shot..i clicked on it and it says do you want to open it which i clik ok and then nothign happens

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@David24957059atxa 

Hi, Try running the installer as terminal.

To do so, Right-click on the installer-> Show package contents-> Contents-> MacOS-> double-click on the icon saying Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dosen't work does not download the file......get something like:  xfsdfs.Unconfirmed.  Too bad Preview can't handle PDFs with black page backgrounds, or I'd skip Adobe completely!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @billm51937703,

Sorry for the trouble.

Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the error you get for better understanding and further assistance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No error message, download the Getting Started Guide and lessons from BlackMagicDesign for DaVinci Resolve 17 and when I tried to read the guide (a pdf file) in Preview the pages came up black with the text invisible.  Tried to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader from your website to see if that would work, but the file it downloaded would not work, said it was “Uncomfirmed”……..an issue with Adobe and Mac OS Monterey I suspect, lot of stuff on the web about it not working.  Moved everything to my HP laptop and working fine, so nothing else needed at this end.  Have a Good Weekend!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reader runs just fine on Monterey. You need to provide more details about this vague "unconfirmed" message you're getting for further help with this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MOVED TO THE ACROBAT READER FORUM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines