Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat reader dc se me queda colgado

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muy buenas.

Me instale el Adobe en el Mac por que estava muy contento con la app en el mobil.

Desde hace un par de dias que al abrir Adobe no puedo hacer nada, no puedo acceder a ningun archivo ni usar ningun menu. El cursor i/o flechita se convierte en un disco multicolor a modo de pensador y ni tan si quiera lo puedo cerrar. Para cerrarlo he de acceder a forzar cierre.

Me podrian dar alguna solucion, porfavor???!!!

Gracias.

Jaume.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jaume,

I hope you are doing well. I am sorry for the trouble.

As per the description, the application freezes after launch. Please share the below information for us to investigate better:

1. The application version of Acrobat you are using;

2. The operating system and its version;

3. A screenshot or a screen recording of the scenario happening for our better understanding.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muy buenas.

La version de Adobe es 22.001.20142

La version de Mac es macOS Monterrey 12.4.

Atentamente espero tu respuesta.

Gracias por ser tan agiles con la respuesta.

Gracias.

Jaume.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@jaume25164973tanv Hi,

Is this happening when you open Acrobat Reader or when trying to open any specific file?

Also, You may try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

Also, you can try using the application in the root user account. To know more about using a root account, please visit the link: How to enable the root user on your Mac or change your root password - Apple Support.

Let me know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2022 Jul 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Muy buenas.

Primero de todo darles las gracias por todos los consejos i respuestas.

En referencia al ultimo mensaje que me manda usted no he podido hacer nada de ninguna de las dos opciones.

Con respecto a la 1ra. opcion no soy capaz de encontrar el directorio que me indica.

Con respecto a la 2da, opcion considero que es muy tecnica para mi nivel de usuario y prefiero no arriesgarme a hacer algun estropicio.

Me gustaria saber si hay alguna solucion mas asequible para este problema.

Atentamente a la espera de su respuesta.

Gracias.

Jaume.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines