Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Reader DC unable to write certain symbols

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community,

I have a problem with Acrobat Reader DC. When I'm filling a form and typing letters in to text boxes, all letters seems fine, but when I start typing symbols like "ėųšęčą" it just ignores and nothing happens not even a space between letters. But when I open sticky note in the same document I can type those symbols. Other programs and internet is fine with these symbols aswell.

I'm using Lithuanian language to access theses letters. Tried the same document with another computers and all letters works fine. Double checked all options and they are exactly the same, but one is typing these symbols and another is not..

I've tried to go to edit-preferences-general-untick use single-key accelerators to access tools, also tried to change font, nothing seems to work.

Could you help me with that?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

activate acrobat reader dc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Its activated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines