Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Reader Fillable Form Corrupted Display

New Here ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day,

I'm having a problem with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC; it displays forms fine until a user clicks to fill it in then the page goes corrupt. It happens to every form, not just one. I've done a scan of Windows to make sure there were no viruses / malware, all the Windows system files are intact and not corrupt (sfc /SCANNOW), and I've used the Microsoft uninstall tool to completely uninstall and reinstall Reader fresh. I've also tried some of the other fixes I've seen online (e.g. - select/deselect local fonts, etc.). None of that has worked to fix this. Below is a screenshot example of what keeps happening. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Adobe-Screenshot 2022-05-03 175109.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Max Nomad 

As mentioned the forms shows corrupted on the application, kindly provide us a few more details to understand the issue better.

1. Application version?

2. Windows version?

3. Are these form having a same source like a website or on a mail?

Make sure that the app is updated to the latest version.

We are looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Application version?
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

2022.001.20142 | 64

Each time this has happened it was the latest version, downloaded fresh from Adobe. To be sure I also did a complete uninstall before running the new installer. This includes also using a Microsoft uninstaller in case the Adobe uninstaller missed something. 

2. Windows version? 

Edition Windows 11 Home
Version 21H2
Installed on ‎4/‎4/‎2022
OS build 22000.739
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.739.0

3. Are these form having a same source like a website or on a mail?
These forms were sent via email and come from a healthcare facility and no0t downloaded from the web. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines