• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Reader no longer prints groups of pages to me.

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the Acrobat Reader and I periodically receive a PDF with hundreds of pages, password protected, which is communicated to me by the Sender.

I simply have to print or save page ranges in other PDFs.

I open the file with the Password, select the range but the resulting PDF or Print always contains them all

Until recently, I had no problems.

Anyone know the problem?

Thank you all.

Joseph.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Reader can't create PDF files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I think I have not explained myself, in practice until a while ago, I received a password-protected PDF archive of 100 pages.
I received the password from the sender and opened the PDF file and with the print option, I created ten PDF files of 10 pages each.

I simply selected a range of 10 pads, example 1-10 then I selected print and the Save As PDF option and I obtained a PDF file of 10 of the 100 pages.
Today, by carrying out the same procedure also by selecting 10 pages, the generated file contains all of them or 100.

With a non-password protected PDF, the procedure works.

Hope Google translator translated well;)

Giuseppe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the exact name of the application you're opening the file in? Look under Help - About...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the forum for Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to all,
Until recently, I was receiving a password-protected PDF archive of 100 pages.

The password was sent to me by the sender, I opened the PDF file and with the print option (Save as PDF) I created ten PDF files of 10 pages each.

I simply selected a range of 10 pages, example 1-10, then chose Save as PDF and I got a PDF file of 10 of the 100 pages.

Today, performing the same procedure, selecting 10 pages, the generated file contains all 100.

With a non-password protected PDF, the procedure works.

Hope the google translator translated well;)

Joseph

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines