• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Reader Password

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2023 Nov 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does Acrobat Reader require me to enter my password EVERY TIME I open the app? This happens on both my iMac (2021) and Macbook Pro (2015), all using fully updated software. 

It's become too annoying to use Acrobat Reader and I am now defaulting to Preview. But there are times I like to use Reader. 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2023 Nov 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[MOVED TO THE ACROBAT READER DISCUSSIONS]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2023 Dec 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here. I have a subscription for Photoshop and Lightroom so I would guess that Reader asks for the password because Creative Cloud is installed, otherwise one would not have an Adobe account.

I only need the Reader for digital signature that I will do now on my iPad and to print some templates in true size, which has been disabled by Adobe on macos Sonoma (only print as image is available, which messes up the printout), so I have just deinstalled Reader completely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines