• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Reader XI shaking

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need help again. I use Adobe Acrobat Reader XI, because it works perfectly for me and still works when I switched to Windows 10. However, starting yesterday Acrobat Reader started shaking whenever I opened it. I tried to install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, but it had the same problem. Please help me out!

I don't know how to record a video on my laptop, as I don't have a phone, so I can't show anything.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very hard to help with such a vague description of the problem... Also, it doesn't seem it's working that perfectly, after all. Best I can suggest is to run it in Compatibility Mode with an earlier OS, like Windows 7. The real solution is to bite the bullet and upgrade to Reader DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for answering. However, I already said in the description, I installed Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and it had the same problem. I tried what other people did (troubleshooting and using the help button) but it still didn't work properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines