Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add Outlook signature from Adobe Reader DC

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would like to know how to automatically embed the signature when I click on "attach to e-mail" from the envelope icon, using Adobe Reader DC.

I have configured Outlook so that the signature was added automatically when a user answer or create an email from Outlook.

From Adobe, the attached pdf is inserted into the new email but the signature didn't appear automatically.

I have to add it manually.

What sould I do for insert automatically the Outlook signature in an attached e-mail from Adobe Acrobat Reader DC ?

Thank you for your feedback.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , PDF and browsers , PDF forms , PDF Pack , Print , Security digital signatures and esignatures , Share or review PDFs , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same issue.  Please advise of the resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barrym

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

When Acrobat communicates with your default email application, Microsoft Outlook, it does it through Outlook API (Application Program Interface) and not the User Interface (UI). The use of your default signature is automatic when you create a new email through the User Interface.

Currently this is not possible to insert signature when using Attach to Email by Adobe directly.
For attaching to email, other applications use MAPI process of Microsoft and this is the limitation of Mapi that it does not allow insertion of already created signatures in the Outlook.

For more information you may please refer to a similar discussion  https://answers.acrobatusers.com/Why-doesn-t-my-email-signature-get-used-when-sending-PDF-files-via-...

Hope this information will help.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amal-

I understand the limitation. However, please consider a new feature that wpould allow the addition of a Rich Text Field in the Adobe Acrobat Reader Preferences that can contain the formatted signature you would like embedded. Since signatures do not change often, it can be easily maintained manually.

Thank you in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Please submit your request to the engineering team using the link https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any updates on this feature? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines