• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrob DC Pro - Issue opening a file (another pdf) from withn pdf, some layer not draw/loading?

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have a very strange problem - I have a pdf setup that is a map, in the bottom right corner I have some link items that will open a file (another pdf), now I use to have Adobe Acobat XI Pro, and I dont remember having an issue. 

Since my company subscribed to the Creative Cloud package, I am now using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (32bit).

I noticed that if I click an item link (lower right corner of Image_1) itll open that page, if I click another similiar link in the page that opened it will also open another pdf, after 4 or 5 times doing this I noticed some of the pdfs wont render fully until I either minimise and re-maximise the adobe window, or click a toolbar expand button (Image_2).

I dont remember this issue ever happening in Adobe Acobat XI Pro, is it some setting that I am not aware of? 

TOPICS
PDF forms , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One thing I've noticed that might be useful - once I've opened one of the pdfs once, if I ever go and open that pdf again through the link it will never have an issue with displaying everything, wierd? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines