Adobe Acrobat and Reader - 21.007.2009x Optional update – Sept’ 21 is available now!
We are happy to announce the latest release of Acrobat and Reader Continuous Track – Optional Update September' 21 is Live now!!
This update is a hotfix patch and addresses some important bug fixes and is applicable for Acrobat & Reader DC Continuous track:
- Outline box is not visible in Custom Area selection on using Reading Order tool
- Adobe Sign
- Unable to type @ symbol in Add Signer dialogue in Request Signature workflow with localized keyboard
- [Windows only] Selection border does not show up while selecting objects during marquee selection
- Acrobat/Reader starts to repair window when launched from shortcut icon or on opening FDF/XDP/XFDF files
- Alt-text of figures is not getting captured and appearing gibberish post-conversion to pdf
- Out of Memory error while scrolling through page thumbnails
- Lag was observed while using the Marquee Zoom tool on Mac
- On Mac, the black marker is not visible on dragging dropping in Left Side Panels
- Menu Bar appears truncated on the extended monitor
Adobe recommends installing updates of the Acrobat and Reader for Windows & Mac Continuous Track 21.007.2009x Optional update, Sept 29, 2021
How to install Updates?
Install updates from the Help menu of Acrobat/ Reader DC. In the application, go to Help > Check for updates. Reboot the machine (If possible) once after updating the Adobe Acrobat/ Reader DC.
To update the apps manually, see this: Release Notes.
For more information about the release, view Release Notes.
For known issues with the Adobe Acrobat and Reader DC, please refer to the following document: Known issues | Acrobat DC, Reader DC
Acrobat DC System Requirements.
Enterprise-Centric features: For these features, refer to the Administration Guide.