Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat DC Fail To Install Mac Monterey

Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-05-08 at 7.35.47 PM.png

Hi, I am receiving this error message when trying to install Adobe Acrobat DC on my Mac Monterey. As suggested in other threads, I have tried to both reboot and power down my machine but it still will not install. Some help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Download and install , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Isaac24378176s526 

Hope you are doing well.

As per the issue description that you want to install Acroabat but it's stuck. Kindly close all the installation processes and try to install the app from this direct installer link:

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am looking for Acrobat Pro DC 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Isaac,

Could you please let us know if there is a specific reason to install only the 2018 version, because as Acrobat DC is a subscrition application and is currently having 2022 version. Also, we recommend you to install only the most updated version because of the latest security updates and features.

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link to the direct downloads didn't work for me. I'm still seeing the same error when downloading on my M2 Macbook Air running Monterey 12.5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I encountered the same error when installing the Adobe Acrobat on my M1 Macbook Pro running Monterey 12.5. Have you solved the issue? If yes, may I know how? Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi I have the same problem I have been told the only solution would be to downgrade the system to Mojave, install Acrobat and then upgrade the system. Not able to do this. disappointed there isn't a workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines