Adobe acrobat pro DC fill and sign

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to put text in the blue boxes. I click on the blue boxes and type- nothing shows up. F*ck you adobe. Sincerely. You charge for such a piece of sh*t pain in the @sS product. All I want to do is fill in a f*cking form and sign it. Google chrome's pdf editor works no problem. Why are you special? Why are you so infuriatingly incopetent?

Here's my workflow with google: open form > click blue box > type text > save edits :).

My workflow with adobe is: open form > click box > nothing happens > try a different "tool" like edit PDF > click blue box > nothing > prepare form > nothing > go to website support > support/contact us puts me in an infinite loop of how to "download and install"  :(. Now I'm here, with no help. F*ck you.

You are a garbage company that sells bloated ineffective software that cannot accomplish the most simple of tasks. Trying to sign a document using "fill and sign" > "Adobe Acrobat error. Bad parameter". F*ck you.

Seriously, how incopetent can you be? Are you programming all of your apps using punch cards? It is not hard to make an application, I can teach you.

I've checked, there is no security on this document. All of the sign fields say "Nothing happens when signed"

F*ck you

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Download and install , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , PDF and browsers , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures , Share or review PDFs , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines