• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat reader DC 20.013. Logtransport

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can somebody provide me with the registery key to disable the logtransport2.exe.

(c:\program files (x86)\adobe\acrobat reader dc\reader\logtransport2.exe)

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That issue has an on-going discussion throughout many threads here in the forums.

You may try and see if some of the suggestions in the discussion below work for you:

I would also suggest that you reach out to Adobe Employee Vinod Dobhal and see if they have more updated information about LogTransport.

You may notice that this executable is used by different Adobe programs. 

In fact, some Adobe programs have their own LogTransport version, so disabling one for Acrobat may not resolve anything.

As far as I know LogTransport is an executable that should not be removed, or better said, you probably won't be able to, since it recreates itself, almost like an essential operating system file would do after each reboot.

And if I am not wrong, this executable handles crash logs, and is an essential service of the LogCollector tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the advice, i will check in to it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a more recent solution that a user shared in the forums back in January 2021:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines