• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC third attachment corrupt

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are experiencing an issue when using the Attach to Email option in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC v20.006.20034.39303.  When we use this and then attach 2 or more additional attachments the 3rd document is corrupt.  It always has a size of 4kb.  If you try to preview the 3rd attachment in Outlook the error states: This file cannot be previewed because of an error with the following previewer PDF Preview Handler.  If you try to open it the error states: Adobe Acrobat Reader could not open "file.pdf" because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged.  I have replicated the issue with Outlook 2016 and 2019.  I can take the same three pdfs and attach them just through Outlook and they come through with no issues.  I have uninstalled with Adobe Tools Cleaner, reinstalled, ran a repair, and tested on multiple computers.  I have also removed anti-virus software but still having the same issue.  As another test I installed Phantom Fox-It and I can send the attachments through that application with no issues.  It appears to just be when sending via Reader.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines