Adobe Acrobat Reader Pro - Booklet Style Printing: Cutting Off Random Pages

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am printing a booklet that I created for my workplace, we've been printing it for a few years now with no issues. Today I have tried ((for hours)) to print my booklet with the same settings as always, and a few of the pages keep cutting off. I resized the content on them...changed printer settings, everything I possibly could. And they are still cutting off. I don't understand. It was originally a word document that I turned into a PDF to print booklet style...and I am not sure if there was some sort of update or whatnot, but I am literally about to slam my croissant into the printer tray because I give up. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF and browsers , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Madelyn

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, printing the PDF to booklet cut off the pages.

Have you started experiencing this issue after a recent update?

What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat /Reader DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 21.01.20142 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates and reboot the computer once.

Also, please look at the suggestions provided in the similar discussions listed below and see if that works for you

- https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/acrobat-dc-pdf-printing-cuts-off-the-bottom-of-the-page/m-p/8...

- https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/pdf-cut-off-on-right-side/td-p/9491139

Hope it will help

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines