• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe DC in app sign-in page is blank for all users in Microsoft AD remote desktop

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe DC in app sign-in page is blank for all users in Microsoft AD remote desktop I cant find this same issue anywhere else online. All the other issues talk about blank white screen AFTER you sign in. This error happens only to the sign-in box within the Adobe DC application once you click it you cant log in. Internet Explorer options were set to allow/prompt on all security sections and allow all cookies. I even tried it with no security settings and unprotected mode same problem.

defaultabd9e3971cxy_0-1629663163946.png

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

As you receive the blank sign in window in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, please refer to the information and troubleshooting steps suggested in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/fix-blank-white-screen-sign-in.html

Check if that resolves the issue.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, please let us know.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We only get this blank page after login if the user has not completed their SSPR (self service password reset) information in Azure (after the Azure message ""Your organization needs more information to keep your account secure").
As soon as the user has completed his SSPR information in another way (e.g. "https://mysignins.microsoft.com"), this error/white page does not occur anymore.
However, we do not have another/direct solution yet, so that the SSPR page is displayed correctly.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2023 Jul 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

IT Pro here,

I figured sence none of these solutions worked for me (Mac OS) I would post the soloution I found.

1) Delete all Certificates, Passwords, Etc. within keychain access. - anything mentioning Adobe, purge it.

2) Un-install and re-install adobe using the adobe uninstaller application and the download link.

3) Success.

After the re-install it should promt you to cache a new sso login username and PW (This is why we clear keychain access).  Go thru the sign in process as you normally would, and with any luck you should be up and running!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines