• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe fill and sign problem

New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Having a problem with full and sign feature, when i choose it and try to put text, t he text is greyed and i cant input any data in it.

ADOBE READER.PNG

I would usually be able to insert text in "введите текст" form, but it's uninteractable.

A screenshot of feature working properly:

image001.png

I tried reinstalling/updating and removing settings from /appdata/roaming

Any ideas how to fix such a problem?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Boris,

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to use fill and sign function as the text is greyed out and you cant insert test into the PDF.

- Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.  If the file is stored on a shared network/drive please download it to your computer first and then try filling it out and check if that helps.

- What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates and reboot the computer once.

Also, please try to repair the installation (Win Only) from the help menu. Go to Help > Repair Installation and check

If it still doesn't work, please try to reset the Acrobat preferences to default as described in the help page - https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792...

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines