• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe has stopped printing layered files

New Here ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded adobe reader today to access layered sewing pattern files. The first few layered files i printed were fine. Then, it started only printing the instructions portion, but then not printing the layered portion (the pattern itself). I tried multiple files, to include one that had printed correctly earlier today. I also tried deleting and then redownloading the files themselves, as well as adobe itself (then reinstalled). Nothing works. I haven't changed any settings. I don't get it. I'm printing via wifi to a brother laser printer. It does send to the printer, and the printer icon appears on my mac, and says "printing page 1), but nothing happens. Arghghhh. Any help you can offer would be appreciated.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the forum for Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MOVED TO THE ACROBAT READER FORUM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe those layers are defined as non-printable. Could you share a sample file with us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines