Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Issue

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This is in regards to a certain Adobe Issue that I am facing. When using InDesign there are something's that adobe acrobat acrobat dc 2019 fails to pick up. For instance if there is a super script in the InDesign file the pdf sometikes fails to incorporate it in the pdf and the same thing happens to  figures in the chart. Some time it pick up old chart files figures. Do let us know if there is some bug in the Adobe PDF system. As this has been a recurring issues. Do let us know how to solve this issues.

Thanks and Regards,

Prasad Apte

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does you create the PDF files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I usually export it as interactive pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say Acrobat fails to pick it up. Do you mean you have checked that the info is in the file, and it is there, but Acrobat does not show it? Or do you mean it is possible InDesign is not putting it there at all?

"pick up old chart files figures. " What does this mean?

"Do let us know if there is some bug in the Adobe PDF system." What do you mean? Exporting or display? Or do you make it some other way than exporting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So basically the text are there in InDesign file but sometime if fails to
get picked up in the pdf... I normally export

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So you just have a space where you expect to see things? Have you tried other PDF viewers? I'm thinking I should recommend you post in the Indesign forum. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines