• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe login error in Windows 11

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Speaking about last Windows 11 preview before the open version next after tomorrow day.
When I try to login in Acrobat, the login window opens but shows me a message that I must upgrade my operating system. And obviously I can't login. I suppouse that Application Manager perhaps doesn't support the new Windows. Any help? 

TOPICS
Download and install , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lombar

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.  As described you are getting the error to upgrade the OS and using Win 11

Windows 11 is yet to be released, Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC may or may not work with the beta version of it.

Also for the error message, please checkout the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/update-operating-system-and-browser.html and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well the offical release is out now and does not have Internet Explorer 11 available. Which seems to be the required web-browser to Sign-in and authenticate Acrobat with for some reason.  IE 11 for all intents and purposes a dead browser and should not be required for this.

I do not intend to purchase an upgrade to my all ready paid for 2015 Professional license for Acrobat. What is the answer for this issue?  You can not redirect to Edge and then run in IE11 mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the error message for a better understanding?

Also please confirm if you are using Acrobat Reader DC (Freeware appliacation) or Adobe Acrobat 2015 (Paid application)?

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2021-12-15 184834.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/update-operating-system-and-browser.html and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2022 Jan 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have receintly purchased a new computer that comes with Windows 11 and comes with an offer of Acrobat Standard DC. When I try to install it, I have the same error message as Guillaume22272328 showed aboved. I have clicked on the link with the help page, but this that not provide any solution to the particular case of Windows 11. The computer uses Microsoft Edge. Is there any way to install Acrobat in Windows 11?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Manu

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. Please check for any missing/pending updates for the Windows 11 and reboot the computer once. Also, try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights and try using the application there and check.

If it still doesn't work, please try to install the application using the direct link https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html 

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do have the same issue after I had to re-install the operating system Win11.

The link provided allows at least the installation. But know I do get the message that my trial has expired and it does not ask for a licencse key anymore. Do have a paid licence of AdobeAcrobatDC.

Christian24269365fr11_0-1651389638319.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I have checked the Adobe account with the email you are using on this community and found that you have Acrobat 2015 standalone application.

And as seen in the screenshot, you are using the Acrobat Pro DC application thus getting the error message.

Please remove the application using the Acrobat cleaner tool https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html and reinstall the Acrobat 2015 using the installer disk and user the activation code to activate the application.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,
I also have the same issue; new Laa^top with Windows 11.
I have Adobe Dc 2015 a downloaded online version (no disk)  and I cannot sign-in and I have no activation code.

What to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that. If you have the product registered with us, please check the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/find-serial-number.html and see if that works for you.

Note: Adobe Acrobat 2015 is an EOL application. For more info. please check the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/end-of-support-acrobat-2015-reader-2015.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I cannot activate Adobe Acrobat DC 2015 on Windows 11. Adobe Acrobat DC 2015 uses Internet explorer for activation, which is not available in Windows 11. Is it possible to activate Adobe Acrobat DC 2015 on Windows 11?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Adobe Acrobat 2015 is not supported on Win 11 platform. It may or may not work with the latest Win/Mac OS

Also its an EOL application. For more information please check the help https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/end-of-support-acrobat-2015-reader-2015.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines