Adobe Reader 9

New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a second old laptop , have Adobe Reader 9 , can I do a web seminar or zoom meeting w/ this version ? THX

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not possible with any version of Adobe Reader.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming that the Acro-9 is functioning on that laptop AND assuming that you can connect to the software that's being used for the on-line meeting than sure.

My only concern is that as other applications have upgraded over the years to match the later processors and OSs, you "may" find that to link to (say) Zoom, you might need a newer machine and OS than what you have. Do try this before the event and make sure that EVERYTHING is working ahead of time.

If not, be sure to have a plan B ready.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

BTW, I'm assuming that your use of Acro-9 is solely to go from one page to the next as one would do with PowerPoint, Keynote, etc. for your presentation.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines