• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader and Acrobat Pro install

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some issue with installing adobe reader 64 bit in silent mode. If go here Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, free PDF viewer download click on download It give me 32 bit version only

But if I click on different language or OS and show 64 bit version I can download it but cannot run it in silent mode or extract the .msi file.

We have few user new need Acrobat Pro DC but due Reader being installed on the device it fails.

Can you please provide assistant with this.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In 64-bit you can no longer have Reader and Acrobat on the same computer. You need to uninstall Reader.

I thought (but may be wrong) that a Reader Redistribution License would give a suitable link for obtaining EXEs that can be used to extract the MSI. But I'm not sure that redistribution yet covers 64-bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

im using 32 bit version but still have same issue. I checked with Adobe support them they just said to remove Reader and user Acrobat Pro DC which still allows to use the same feature as Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines