• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader Blank Dialog Box and faded application

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC version 2021.007.20099 64bit.  Basic functions that result in a dialog box appear blank.  For example, trying to rotate a document, a blank dialog box appears.  If I attempt to sign a document, click add signature, the entire application fades to black and requires a force close.  I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling and this has not helped.Screenshot 2021-11-10 121813.pngScreenshot 2021-11-10 121858.png

TOPICS
Download and install , General troubleshooting , Share or review PDFs , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I faced similar problem as well which was reported today and I have tried troubleshoot it with methods suggested from this forum. Unfortunately none of it work and highly suspect a bug might triggered this issue. Hopefully someone from Adobe will look into it.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-discussions/adobe-acrobat-reader-dc-hang-with-save-edi...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines